Sunday, August 26, 2012

Is The Empower Network A Scam? I'm Keeping It Real

Empower Network Affiliates Review: Is The Empower Network A Scam?

Maybe, however the top one percent are making over 90,000 a month, but that is just the top one percent. So is the Empower Network a scam, well it is  online commission sales, so if you have experience selling and marketing products online then you are going to have an advantage over someone like myself who has no experience in any type of sales whatsoever. You do get 100% commissions if you sell one of the products, so you can make some serious money very quickly if you can get people to sign up. The problem is getting them to sign up, people are hesitant and do not want to spend 50$ a month. Yes, it is 50$ a month not 25$ like every single affiliate says because they want  you  signing up with them, which happened to me,  so I got sold, however it has not been such a bad thing, because I have learned a lot about online marketing.

Is The Empower Network A Scam? I am just keeping it real because like I said before it is 50$ to join Empower Network not 25,  I am an affiliate with the Empower Network, and I want people to be able to trust me and not feel that I just sold them, I want people to know up front that it is 25$ for the blogging platform and  an additional 19.99 a month, so that being said it is a little less than fifty but it is not 25$, if you read an EN article or watched a video by another EN affiliate who says it is only 25$ to get started, that is a lie, do you really want to sign up and give your money to someone who is already lying to you?

That being said you need to sign up with a team within Empower Network, you do not want to sign up with David Wood as your sponsor like I did because he will not contact you, because he is rich already and does not really give a shit about you unless you have made him 50,000 dollars in a month, which several people are doing in Empower Network, that is why I signed up, but it has been hard... So....

Is The Empower Network A Scam?

There are thousands of people who are making money selling EN products but you need to know upfront, this is not a get rich quick scheme, you need to devote 90 days, 3 months, and 150$. Yes, you might have heard about people who signed up and in their first week they made 8 thousand dollars, those people are out there, but let me tell you this is not the norm. I have been blogging with Empower Network for a month now, and I still HAVE NOT MADE A SALE!!!! I REPEAT! I HAVE BEEN WITH EMPOWER NETWORK FOR A MONTH AND I HAVE NOT YET MADE ONE SALE!!!

However, I am going to keep running with Empower Network for now because I hope it will work out for me, if you have any questions, worries, or any thoughts about Empower Network feel free to email me at kjg0623@gmail.com

I Keep It Real
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment